Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.
Mobile Deposit Instructions
- Log in to mobile banking through your TouchBanking mobile app.
- Choose “Deposit” from the menu.
- Click Deposit check
- Select account you want money deposited to by selecting the correct one under “To” row.
- Type in Amount under the “Amount” Row and hit done.
- Under “Front Image” select that row and take a picture of the front of your check. (Be sure to capture check within all four corners of picture taking screen).
- Under “Back Image” select that row and take a picture of the back of your endorsed check. (Be sure to capture check within all four corners of picture taking screen).
- Click Next to advance to the Confirm Deposit screen. If everything is correct hit the Confirm button. Confirmation screen with your confirmation number will appear if submission is successful.
Mobile Deposit Friendly Tips
- Endorse your check with your signature before submitting Mobile Deposit.
- Place your check on a flat, dark surface with sufficient lighting above.
- Take a clear picture with good lighting of the front and back of the check.
- Please note the limits indicated in the terms and conditions, including but not limited to:
- Deposit limits of $1,500 per deposit item and $2,000 total per day apply. A fee of $1.00 will be charged for each Mobile Deposit
- No third-party checks
- Available only for iPhone, and Android powered devices