Iowa Trust and Savings Bank is now open for business in the palm of your hand. That's right! To give our customers maximum convenience, we provide mobile banking services! With mobile banking, you can check account balances, transfer funds and receive account transaction history all from your mobile phone. No matter where you are or what time it is, you can have limitless access to your finances in a safe and secure environment.
Online and Mobile Banking Instructions
In the upper right hand corner of the screen, your username will be the first letter of your first name, the first letter of your last name, and the last four (4) digits of your Social Security number (lowercase with no spaces). (Example: Joe Smith with SSN 123456789 will have the login: js6789)
Password: reset 123 (lowercase letters with no spaces) Click “Submit”.
Creating User Name and New Password:
- New User Name/Access i.d.: Create a new user name of your choice. (Must be at least 6 characters).
- New Password: Must be between 812 characters; include at least 2 numbers and 2 letters.
- Retype New Password in the third box.
- Click “Submit”
Set Security Data Screen:
- Enter current email address
- Retype email address in second box
- *Note: A valid email address must be entered here
- Choose three (3) questions
- Answer the questions in the provided boxes
- If you choose to register your computer as a personal computer, you will not have to answer a challenge question each time you log on from that computer
- If you choose public computer, you will be prompted to answer a challenge question each time you log on.
Click “Submit”. You are now ready to view your accounts. (Try to sign on at least once a month to keep your online banking account active).
You may now choose to enroll in Mobile Banking
- Choose either: “Enroll Now”, “Ask me later”, or “Decline”
- Follow the steps on the computer if you choose to enroll. App Code: GoMobile0637
You may now choose to enroll for eStatements
- Choose either: “Enroll Now”, “Ask me Later”, or “Decline”
- Follow the steps on the computer if you choose to enroll
If you have any questions along the way don’t hesitate to call us at 641-437-4500!